[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15

optimus crime kernelpines at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:55:05 CDT 2004

Baroness Julianna,

   I am not sure of the level of our expertise, but I am a " Libations
Expert " and my wife embroiders and cross stitches and that type of thing,
so if that is any help at all we would love to help! I look forward to
meeting all of you great people this weekend at the Crown Tournament!

Sincerely,

Levi Pines

P.S. I see your email address is at montana? I grew up in Montana in Darby!
You are in Missoula? Have a great day!

Everyone Else!

   I just want to say that I am most impressed with the friendly and warm
way that you all have welcomed me onto this digest! Everyone that I have
spoken with has been truly kind and helpful and those are rare qualities. I
appreciate all of your help and I look forward to meeting you all in person
on saturday at the Crown Tournament! Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Levi Pines