[Artemisia] Seeking Deputy for New Office!!

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Fri Apr 16 11:36:07 CDT 2004

Greetings and Well Met!!

Since Artemisia became a Kingdom the Office of the Arts and Sciences has
continued to expand.  Growing right along with that are the duties and
responsibilities for the many events we hold to showcase our artisans.
It is the intent of the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Office to resurrect an
old Artemisian Office to help streamline the many things that we do.

Anyone interested in this position should send their letter and SCA
resume to the Kingdom Minister for the Arts and Sciences, Seneschal and
the Crown and Crown Princess. Addresses can be found on the Kingdom
webpages and in the Sage Advice. Email applications will also be
accepted. This position will remain open until filled. All interested
persons are encouraged to apply.

Using the 1992 Officer's Descriptions as a base (Thank you Duke Alan for
providing these!!!)the official job description is as follows.

Kingdom Curator
==================
1. This office serves as a Deputy to the Kingdom A&S Office.
2. This office in conjunction with the Kingdom MOAS is responsible for
the organizing and running of Kingdom Collegium.
3. In consultation with the Kingdom MOAS, Seneschal and Crown this
office shall solicit potential bids and sites for this event.
4. In conjunction with the University of Artemisia Chancellor encourage
the teaching and training of the Modern Middle Ages and the organization
of courses.
5. Shall make monthly progress reports to the Kingdom A&S Office.
6. Shall compose a Domesday summarizing activites for the past year,
goals and objectives for the year to come.

Any questions regarding this position should be addressed directly to
the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Office.  Thank you for your interest!!!!

Yours in Service;

Baroness Juliana nic Lachlainn, OL. OP.