[Artemisia] Midge Marsh Melee

Jerry McCrite irishfire2a at cyberut.net
Fri Aug 20 18:19:29 CDT 2004

Just a quick note to let every one know that the Shire  A & S competition will be held Saturday afternoon at" Midge Marsh Melee".
      To enter please bring anything  you have or might be working on! to enter. It does not have to be finished or have documentation.  Let the people of the kingdom see what you are doing.  Bring your entries to the pavilion on the north side of the clearing. There will be some tables for display. I will be there or at my merchants tent to receive your entry. It should be there by no later than 2:00 PM Saturday. There will be  3x5 cards to fill out giving a brief description of your project. No names. You will be given a number to place on your card and I will keep a list of names and numbers for tallying later. The judging will be from   2-5 PM.
      There will be prizes the top entries and the shire champion will be picked. Voting will be by colored beads. One color for the general populace and one  color for the piers.
      Please excuse my misspelling.Even my putter has bad grammar and spelling.

           IYS  THL Eneas MacConcarrigy  MOAS/Shire Champion.
         If you have any questions please contact me at Irishfire at cyberut.net