[Artemisia] Solstice Court

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 19:19:19 CST 2004

Greetings Artemisia:

Thank you to Lord Raven for the lovely description of Solstice Court, and
congratulations to him and all the award recipients and competition winners!

I hope many of you found time to view the Laurels' Prize Tourney and speak
with the entrants. I apologize for my own absence, being in Their Majesties'
meetings all afternoon. I hope you all noticed the young man with his first
scroll: Lord Raven's page Leif, who was the first Laurel Prize entrant to
arrive on the scene, ready to go.

I hope you also noticed the beautiful decoration of the head table, all
black and white and silver, which was done by the members of Hold Tyte.
Thank you very much to them for doing that.

And thank you again to all those who helped the visiting royalty and nobles
and helped to run the event and the feast.
Best regards,
Caryn