[Artemisia] The Magic

barnesgate at mindspring.com barnesgate at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 31 00:10:09 CST 2004

After writing about my experience at an event at which I was wearing less than period garb my Mother became ill and I just returned to find some responses to my missive.  My first intro. to the "Magic" was at a beautiful wedding in Idaho Falls.The kind ladies of the Barony of Arnhold decked me out and I didn't have a care in the world. As if by magic I was transported there, given a place to stay and  had a great time. There wasn't anything mundane, dinner was served by candlelight, there was music, dancing and I was transported to a time of opulence, gentility and racuous laughter. The men were attentive, the ladies were beautiful and kind, the food was delicious and I was hooked, yes I am still around and will be for life. Thank you Barony of Arnhold for a memorable experience.

barnesgate at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.