[Artemisia] Estrella War - Museum Visit

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Tue Feb 3 22:25:19 CST 2004

I find I am going to Estrella after all.  I would like to attend
the Phoenix Museum of Art on Thursday 2/12 and see the exhibit -
"American Beauty and Style in 19th Century Fashion" with
"exquisite examples of 19th C dress and accessories....
Treasures from the collection include printed cotton calico
dresses worn by pioneer Americans and elgant silk gowns...echo
French fashions."  I will not have my own transportation.
However, I would be willing to suitably bribe - I mean gift, of
course - as in pay your way in / and/or / gas to and from....

I thought I would check and see if any other folk out there might
be also interested in some 'slightly' later costume to oogle.  If
so let me know and maybe we can arrange an outing.

Thanks.

HE Bronwen of Irenwold
Sentinels' Keep
(can privately reply to xrichards at montana.com)