[Artemisia] Is modern raw silk period?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 8 15:55:38 CST 2004

I once won a competition at Uprising with a blue velvet ItalianRen with
a duct-taped hem....<weg>
Mind you, I really, really, really don't recommend doing that to any
fabric with nap (long story....)
--maire, taking time off from housecleaning to catch up on email
(besides which, it's icky outside, and I *don't* have to pack for War,
so I've got a bit of free time ;o)