[Artemisia] Sage Advice Deadline Reminder for April

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Mon Feb 23 23:10:56 CST 2004

Hello again everyone,

Its that time again.  The March Sage is in the mail and the deadline for
the April Sage is just around the corner.  I am trying out a different
printing service this coming month so I *WILL* have to go to print
*EARLY*.  This means I am REALLY going to stick to the deadline this time,
MARCH 1ST FOR THE APRIL ISSUE.  Please mark it down, I WON'T be able to
stop the press!  :-)  ANYTHING recieved after March 1st will be printed in
May's issue.

Please send all submissions, event articles ***with registration form***,
event teasers, release forms, stories, poems, artwork, changes, etc., etc.
to:  sageadvice at rmci.net   Please send items electronically.  If you can
not send them electronically, **call me** 208-658-1943, I have a way to
make it easier on you to send them electronically.  :-) I will send an
email confirmation for items that have been received.  If you don't get
one, I have not gotten it.  Hard copy art work can be sent to:  2655
Camden Ave.  Boise, ID  83704, but must be here by the posted deadline.

****Also remember I COPY AND PASTE.****  I never claimed to be a
professional at spelling or typing so please double check your spelling
AND punctuation.  :-)

Thanks Bunches!!!!
Lady Freydis