[Artemisia] from SCAToday

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:15:15 CDT 2004

The following was copied and pasted from SCAToday. It is sort of
advertisment, but for a worthy cause not the less.  I thought perhaps many
of you might be interested.

Music CD to Benefit AnTir Duke
Submitted by Milica on Tue, 2004/07/20 - 12:03. An Tir | Modern Society |
Performing Arts
Lord Emryn Lioncourt has announced the release of a new music CD
highlighting performances of the greatest musicians of AnTir, proceeds from
which will benefit the hospital fund for Duke Tjorkill.
Greetings gentle cousins from Lord Emryn Lioncourt, squire to Earl Sir
Edward Ian Anderson,

It is with great pride that I announce the release of the much-anticipated
CD to benefit Duke Tjorkill's hospital fund.

Some of the greatest musicians in AnTir generously donated their time to
perform on the CD. These artists include: Master Grendal, Ollamh Conchobar
Clarseior, Dame Bridget O'Fearghail, Dame Arwen Lioncourt, Honorable Lady
Qada'an Nachin, and the choral group Chant Joyeux. The cover art is worth
the price of the CD alone! Titus Antonius Archaeleus, Proconsul Trium
Montium, designed the original cover art. His skills are legendary!

All of the songs on the CD are period, or have "a period feel". The CD has
been professionally mastered by Phantom Recording Studios on a Mackie
24-track recording system and duplicated by SuperDigital using an injection
mold. In other words, this is a high-quality, professionally produced CD. We
all agreed that we would donate our time to this project to show our utmost
respect for His Grace and all that he has done for this kingdom. We feel
that this is a humble tribute to him, and we hope that you will enjoy it.

The CD costs $12, $10 goes directly to Duke Tjorkill to offset his hospital
bills and $2 goes toward the cost of CD duplication.

So, how can you own this treasure? Well, we are going to have a CD release
party at AnTir Coronation. Check the message boards near the privies for
updates, but one thing is for sure: The artists will be performing their
selections from the CD before the final court of TRM Skapti and Asa. So,
when the heralds call "Draw nigh to Court", come quickly so you can get a
good seat for the show!

The CD may be ordered by mail for an additional postal cost:
CD mailed inside the United States -- $1.29 US
CD mailed to Canada -- $1.60 US

Should you wish to order your copy of "Muse of the Lion" on CD, please
contact Steve Berry at srberry at teleport.com . Your CD will be sent out to
you on the following business day after your order is received.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Lord Emryn Lioncourt
srberry at teleport.com
mka Steve Berry
Producer/Engineer
Phantom Recording Studios

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com