[Artemisia] Thank You

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 21:04:02 CDT 2004

Hail and Greetings! I am trying this again as my first e-mail thing got bounced back for some reason or another (technology confuses me). I just wanted to express my thanks and appreciation to everyone who attended Dragon's Tear XX. you all  helped make it a wonderful event. i hope everyone had a good time. To those who were unable to attend, we missed you and hope to see  you next year. Those who simply chose not to attend, you should be ashamed of yourselves, but we missed you too and hope to see you next year.Sincerely,
Lord Cormac MacTaran
Stan Wyrm Knight Marshall
Barony Ashton Man At Arms
Black Wing Free Scholar and Huntsman
House Dragon Champion
You can get more with a kind word and a big stick than you can with just a kind word.