[Artemisia] Re: Bardic at Uprising!

Julia H. West julia.west at sff.net
Thu Jun 3 21:50:22 CDT 2004

Unto the wondrous folk of Artemisia, Cyfarchion!

Sorry for posting about the bardic at Uprising and then disappearing for two
weeks.  I've been rather busy elsewhere (running bardic--well, filking--at a
science fiction convention).

> Will the bardic extend through saturday night?   I may drive straight
> through from Casper to Uprising after class ends friday...

Unless we're all sick to death of each others' repertoires, have all used up
our voices, or some other reason, there should be bardic Saturday night.  I
don't think I'll stay up =too= late, as we have to pack and get out before noon
the next day.  But some bardic should be happening.

Hope to hear you there!

Rhonwen