[Artemisia] To the gentle who called Malkin's House

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:02:49 CDT 2004

While I must beg indulgence for using the band width for individual
conversation, I know of no other way to contact the gentle who was looking
for me.  Please accept my apologies for interrupting your regularly
scheduled information channel.

To the gentle who was trying to contact me:

When you attempted to contact me at home yesterday, my eldest answered the
phone.  She assumed that the Caller ID box would retain your phone number so
that I could return your call.  For reasons unknown... the number was not
retained in the ID system, so I was unable to return your call.

My daughter also mentioned that you were interested in knowing if I was
going to Uprising.  While such has been my intention for many months now, I
regret to say that I am not going to be attending after all.  As you may
have heard, predictions are for a very active fire season this year.  All
hands capable of performing tasks related to fire will be needed.  As a
direct result, I must attend wildland fire fighter training next week.
There exists a slim possibility that I may attend on Saturday and Sunday...
but it is a very slim one indeed.  After having spent the week trying to
keep up with children half my age and in the peak of their physical
condition... I am not sure I will still be walking next Saturday ... leave
off with driving the seven hours to get to Uprising.  Yes, I know...   39 is
a little old to be starting a wildland fire fighter career.

If you need further assistance, please call the house again.  My contact
information is located on the Kingdom website as that for Otherhill.  The
children half my age at my home have been instructed to record return
contact information in the future, so I will be able to return the call.

Thanks

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com