[Artemisia] BSK Seige Contest Groceries

caointiarn1 at juno.com caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sat Jun 5 22:06:13 CDT 2004

Hey!  This would be my list that I would hope to have  -- I used it for my Iron Chef plans, a little whittled down.

Groceries:

MEATS			DAIRY			PRODUCE
1 whole chicken		1 lb butter		garlic bulb
2 lbs beef		eggs			2 lemons
			qt cream/milk		ginger root
			new cheese		fruit/vegs

STAPLES:
Flours:  wheat,rice		Vinegars: white wine, balsamic,
Oil: olive, 		Wines: red, white, blackberry cordial
Sugar, 1 lb				Bread crumbs
Whole wheat bread			Honey
Currants, raisins, apricots, dates & figs
Almonds, blanched & meal, Pistachios
Rice, Lentils, & Chickpeas (approximately 1 pound each}
Spice Box {bread box size, but can be pared to shoebox}

{muttering about only 3 spices . . . .}
Caointiarn