[Artemisia] Uprising thanks -- and an Invitation!

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 21:26:45 CDT 2004

Greetings, Artemisia:
I have been asked to post this by some of our friends in the Outlands, who
visited us at Uprising.
Caryn

The Baron & Baroness of the Barony of Unser Hafen, in the Kingdom of the
Outlands, send thanks to the Kingdom of Artemisia and the Barony of 1,000
Eyes for the astoundingly good time Outlanders had at Uprising. You even
made WATER fall from the SKY for us -- we don't get to see that too often
out here!

And we would all like to extend a return invitation to the entire Kingdom:
COME TO GLORY, July 2-5, in (we hope) gloriously dry Buford, WY, at 7,200
feet. All the details are at www.glorywar.org. The White Rose Inn has
extended its capacity so that reservations for the meal plan can still be
obtained -- just email the Reservation Steward. And don't forget that even
if you don't want the meal plan, we'll still feed and entertain you on
Friday night at the Viking Pub Potluck.

Our motto for Glory is always "fight 'til you drop; revel where you fall!"
There'll be fighting, fighting, archery, drumming, dancing, fighting,
eating, singing, fencing, fighting, fabulous kids' activities -- and, oh,
did we mention a LOT of fighting? It will make us all so happy if we can
return the glorious hospitality that Artemisia and 1,000 Eyes showed us.

-For Their Excellencies Deotrich and Leonora and the populace of Unser
Hafen, from Mistress Meriel of Tay