[Artemisia] Kingdom Traditions

todd kintz silentarmoury at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 16:04:30 CST 2004

Greetings to all,

One thing I'd love to see for the Order of the Sable
Keys in Cross is to have the recipient get something
from those already in the order.  Having the premier
(HL Lecilina) do the illumination on my scroll made it
a lot more meaningful.  I've made us both maille belt
favors in brass and blackened steel and would be
honored to make the same for those who come after me.

YIS,
HL Brienus the Silent

> I am particularly interested in your
> views regarding awards ceremonies, but any
 information you are willing to provide would be
 helpful.

=====
Silence is often misunderstood but never misquoted.