[Artemisia] A&S rules

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Mon Mar 8 07:26:38 CST 2004

tangl wrote:
>  According to the web page, one can only compete for Kingdom A&S
> Champion if they enter 5 items, covering at least three Grand Categories.

That is the MINIMUM number.  The maximum number of items should be 10.

> The website also states the Grand Categories are listed in BOLD type.
> Problem? Only Alchemy, Needlework and Performing Arts are bolded.

I'll have to check on that.  I just got here this morning.  It was fine
when I sent it out it may have gotten moved when it was reformatted for
the web.

>Any help here? I'm going for Arn Hold A&S Champion and I need to get
>some specifics on whether or not Court Garb is a different Grand Category
>from Tourney Garb. Tanglbaby

The Grand Category is still COSTUMING, the Sub-Category would be Tourney
or Court Costume (with date/etc).  The Category is divided so that it
will make it easier to break it down for jugding.

Please, continue to send me problems or errors, this is new to alot of
us.  Arts Officers will be receiving thier CD's soon.

Juliana
KMOAS