[Artemisia] A&S rules

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:01:15 CST 2004

Hello!

I just occurred to me that another hitch might be that there are still
copies of the OLD rules floating around.  The new Artemisian A&S
Handbook and Updated Criteria has just been posted to the Kingdom Arts
Pages. The 1995 version of the criteria is hereby superceded. It is
available there both in Word and PDF.

We are still twitching the formatting of the pages, but the book is
ready for all users.  Arts Officers will receive CD versions for thier
office at Coronation or by Mail.  Files can also be requested directly
from this office if you have trouble. The Kingdom will not be printing
hardcopy for the general public. If one wants a hardcopy, you'll need to
print your own.

The event copy for May is in the finishing stages and will be out
shortly. Please look to the Kingdom Webpages and your April Sage Advice
for that information.

Yours in Service

Juliana
KMOAS