[Artemisia] A Huge Thank You!

Jeffrey Anderson barontryggvar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 11:42:42 CST 2004

Unto the wonderful populace of this grand Kingdom of Artemisia does Sir Tryggva, Baron of Loch Salann, send warmest greatings and salutations this fine day. I would like to take a moment and extend a huge "THANK YOU!" to everyone who made possible my knighting ceremony at the Barony of One Thousand Eyes Baroness' Champion Tourney a couple of weekends ago. First, to Duke John and Countess Symonne, the friendship that you have extended to me and the trust which you have place into my hands will always be held close to my heart and never, never forgotten. To Their Excellencies of One Thousand Eyes, Baron Dietrich and Baroness Adelheid, thank you for allowing the use of your wonderful event. My Baroness and I received such a warm welcome from yourselves and all your fine gentles that we eagerly await the opportunity to extend the same warmth and comfort to you and yours. To those of the Peers and Royals that spoke for me
I thank you for believing in me and for helping me with those first few steps into your midst, and look forward to and welcome your futher help and encouragement in all my endeavors. To my dear, sweet Baroness, I give highest praise and thanks for braving the elements to share this time with me. Without your constant and continued support and love, this day may never have come. To have you by my side this day, to have you gird my waist with my belt of knighthood, to see the tears of joy and smile of pride swelled my heart with joy. Thank you.To my loyal band of Guards do I give thanks for braving the bitter cold and standing watch throughout the day, ensuring that my vigil was run smoothly and without complication. The sniffles and coughs that I am certain followed that weekend will never be forgotten by myself. To all that visited with me during my vigil, thank you for your thoughts, your wisdom, your love, and most of all your friendship. I thank everyone that made this weekend
 possible. For without all of you, this Game we play would be a far less enjoyable pursuit and the Dream would be far less desireable.

Thank you all.

In Service to the Dreamers,
Baron Sir Tryggva Halfdan, Baron of Loch Salann

Do you Yahoo!?