[Artemisia] Laurel Crown

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Mar 23 11:01:28 CST 2004

Greetings, all.

I think that, as long as the head of the SCA College of Arms is called "Laurel Sovereign of Arms", it seems fitting that a crown should exist, at least for the most ceremonial aspects.

Now that I have finally caught up with all the messages on the topic, I do not think that Sir Daniel (otherwise known as Thegn Dan formerly of Seneinls' Keep) intended his words to be directed *at* Baroness Shauna.  I do, however, think that there might have been a better way (or place) for him to state his opinions on the Corporate structure of the SCA.

FWIW,
Theodora