[Artemisia] Non member surcharge - was RE: Uprising

John Johnson yourguess03 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 07:59:41 CST 2004

> On a personal note, I would like to add that I think an additional two dollars
> is a bit steep for NMS. However, maybe it is an incentive for people to *JOIN*!

For Uprising I think the $2 additional non-member surcharge is a bit on the
inexpensive side and probably be increased significantly.  For a multiday event
$5 isn't excessive considering the circumstances.

What might be a good is to refund the non-member surcharge if the membership form is filled out with an attached check and handed to troll before the event is over. A little extra work but I don't see a problem giving somebody a refund as the real intent of the non-member surcharge is to encourage membership.

Michael