[Artemisia] Fwd: Sca Growth---soon we shall rule the world!---

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 09:32:45 CST 2004

I think those low/mid 400 numbers are for Sustaining members, so I'm curious, if this 790 number is being tracked, why we were all so panicky about the sustaining member number?

Anybody know and willing to shed light on that?

Seneschals?  Anyone?

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:
As a matter of fact, yes I am.
last time I heard about numbers they were in the low to mid 400's
This 790 number is quite refreshing, at least to me.

Ulric