[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 6, Issue 41

Jeanine Schlauch jeanine at optika.com
Fri Mar 26 11:27:29 CST 2004

I believe you are correct - the 790 counts everyone, not just
sustaining.

The BOD is looking for comments regarding the membership change from
sustaining to all - if you have an opinion on this matter, tell them.
;o)

Ja'mala

I think those low/mid 400 numbers are for Sustaining members, so I'm
curious, if this 790 number is being tracked, why we were all so panicky
about the sustaining member number?

Anybody know and willing to shed light on that?

Seneschals?  Anyone?

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:
As a matter of fact, yes I am.
last time I heard about numbers they were in the low to mid 400's
This 790 number is quite refreshing, at least to me.

Ulric