[Artemisia] Fabric question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 27 18:01:53 CST 2004

Well, you can start with having a basic knowledge based on the fabric
type, how it's decorated or dyed, etc.  Frequently, the label on the end
of the bolt in the fabric store will tell you, too <g>.
I know I'm coming off as a smart- at ss <g>, but if you'd tell me a little
bit more, I could probably actually say something useful! Most fabrics
can be washed and/or cleaned, but the method varies quite a bit.
--maire