[Artemisia] Fabric suggestion

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Sun Mar 28 22:21:30 CST 2004

I like the chemise I made out of a cotton blend that i
pre-washed, etc.
Everything was fine except that as the day commenced the chemise
did so as well -- stretching longer and longer and longer....  I
finally had to belt it up so i could get home!  I have
subsequently had the same thing happen with some drapes (which in
this instance were fine - they could "puddle" on the floor as if
I had meant it to be).  Weird stuff.

HE Bronwen