[Artemisia] emergency care considerations for silent but important members of our kingdom

drchelm no1home at onewest.net
Thu Nov 4 08:36:03 CST 2004

Good Cousins

We have many important traditions in this, our fair kingdom.  One that
some of our newer members may not be aware of concern those important
but often too silent constituents of our populace made up of the Peep
Household, whose greatest and most ardent advocate is our beloved
Duck...uh, Duke Alan.  I could not but notice that in today's postings
to the SCA Chirurgeons' list, the following information on the proper
care of those of the Peeps that may suffer from some of the more deadly
though often unnoticed medical afflictions was posted at the following
web site:

http://www.peepresearch.org/surgery/part1.html

I would urge you all, not just the chirurgeons among us, to read and be
aware of these all too often overlooked matters that can affect so many
of our friends of House Peep, who in their humility and service to us
all, seldom speak out in their own behalf.

Remember, the Peep you save may be Alan's!

your servant,
Therasia von RunningAsFastAsICan