[Artemisia] [Fwd: Kingdom Arts & Sciences]

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 4 07:36:33 CST 2004

FYI.....
--maire

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Kingdom Arts & Sciences
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:25:25 -0000
From: otterwife25 <mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com>
To: artemisia-owner at yahoogroups.com

I will be at Kingdom Arts and Sciences.  I will gladly bring books
and/or materials to teach bobbin lace, netting, and knitting, if
there is interest.  If there is no interest, I'd rather not take up
cargo space with the stuff.  I could teach Friday night, Saturday
(depends on how much judging I will be doing), and Sunday morning
(depends on what time we leave).  Please let me know if you or anyone
you know who will be there is interested.

Mistress Rebecca