[Artemisia] Ard Ruadh

ray congdon rayctc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 13:13:31 CST 2004

My Dearest Misstress Tanglwyst,

It hornors me to have one who has done so much for
this kingdom and the soceity recognize my humble
efforts, I myself marvle at the fortitude this group
has shown, I am amazed at every turn by the people of
the area and consider myself quite fortunate to be in
their company.  I often see in them the days long
since past, I look at the youth of the area and feel a
deep sence of responsability to them.  It was taught
to me by those who took Tryggvar and I under their
wings and lead us.  I am deeply indebted to you and
those how shared in that effort, and thank you from
the bottom of my heart for the example you have been
not only to me, but to all.

P.S.  the trailer-ball butt spike is one of my
fondedest memories as well.  And the bump it left has
healed up nicely.

Inservice to the Dreamers,

Lord Andrew C. M. de Holloway Esquire