[Artemisia] You know you've been in Artemisia when...

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Thu Nov 18 17:51:40 CST 2004

Therisa,
just gotta love it!  my most remembered blooper was when working for an
attorney who took in a partner with whom I did not see eye to eye.  (I
really did try to scrunch down to his eye level but it was difficult - he
had such a short mind....)  In getting out his brief on Friday (due at
courthouse for filing before 4 p.m. Friday) because he waited to do it as
usual, I corrected the typo on the original - filed in the clerk's office, I
corrected the office copy, was interupted by a phonecall, forgot to do the
rest (6 ccs - this, kids, is before computers....).  The word was "suit" - I
typed an 'h' instead of a 'u'.  He was tee-oed, everyone else, including the
judge, thought it was funny.  There is more to the story but that should
suffice for now.

Bronwen of I.