[Artemisia] Fw: [SCA_Coursing] The Celestial Pack XII

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Oct 25 21:48:58 CDT 2004

This is so touching and so worth reading, I just had to share. Each time
THL Samira hears of the passing of a great SCA hound, she makes another
announcement, each with its own story.
Yasmeena

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html