[Artemisia] Authorizations at Harvest War ? (bill mayfield)

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 06:31:15 CDT 2004

Hey Bart,
Kyle said he'd make himself available to be at authorizations Saturday. So there's your knight.

Æthelwülf,
Glad you can finally make it up from St George to play.

Cheers,
Isabeau
(who will actually be able to make it to Harvest, but only part-time, cause first round of mid-terms are coming up soon)

Bartholomew Hightower <bartholomew at coteduciel.org> wrote:
I'll have some time set aside specifically for authorizations before the
fighting begins on Saturday, and I will personally see to it that the
required paperwork is available. Assuming that a member of the chivalry
would volunteer his time to supervise or run the authorization, I think
we can fix you up.

If there is a knight who is listening, and will be at Harvest War, and
is otherwise unoccupied, and would like to volunteer, please let me
know, either in this forum, or privately.

And I hope to see all of you there!

-bart
MiC Harvest War XV