[Artemisia] crown tourney shield plaques available at harvest war

Bartholomew Hightower bartholomew at coteduciel.org
Fri Sep 17 01:13:29 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

I decided to cut out a shield plaque or two in my shop this evening --
of the same size and shape that His Majesty has requested of all
fighters in the upcoming Crown Tournament -- when it occured to me that
it was as easy to make a couple dozen as it was to make one or two.

If you are in need of one of these little guys, I'll have some at the
Cote du Ciel store along Merchant's Row at Harvest War for $1 a pop to
cover the wood and paint.

-bart

--
THL Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury