[Artemisia] Grrrr

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Tue Apr 5 21:17:22 CDT 2005

OK I give up.  I've spent two hours looking and don't think the OP is
accurate enough, SO what I want is the Order of Baron and Baronesses of One
Thousand Eyes (With correct spellings), and the date they took the thrones.
So far I have this from the OP.  (BTW spelling from the OP).  Please correct
what I have wrong or missing.

Territorial (Current will be 7th Upon stepping down)
 Baron Dietrich Schneewolf, OP, DWS
 Baroness Adelheid Achtsnicht
 Took Peacock Thrones 6-6-2002

Sixth
 Sir Baron Uggedei Mighan Nidun
 Baroness Dierdre of Kerry
 Took Peacock Thrones 6/10/2000

Fifth
 Sir Baron Conrad von Zuberbuehler
 Baroness Anna Elsbeth von Zuberbuehler
 Took Peacock Thrones 6/6/1998

Fourth
 Sir Baron William Wilde, OL
 Baroness Elizabeth Cameron Campbell, OP
 Took Peacock Thrones 6/7/1996

Third
 Duke Basil der Drake
 Duchess Renee Dominique Vittorio, OP
 Took Peacock Thrones ???

Second
 ??
 ??
 Took Peacock Thrones ???

First (Founding)
 Viscount Sir Edward Drakenfeld, OP, OL
 Viscountess Allessandra Raffaela di Luciano, OP, OL
 Created the Peacock Thrones ???

Also, since what I'd like to do is compile a bit of Baronial History for the
website, time dated stories and milestones of interest (like what were we
before a Barony and when?)

Finally what is a Bannthegn ?

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.