[Artemisia] (no subject)

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Wed Apr 13 23:09:47 CDT 2005

Greetings,

This is off topic but may be useful to some of you.  I have quite a few
Gmail invitations to give out, if anyone would be interested in one let
me know.

I'll need an email address to send the invitation to.

If you are wondering what the heck I am talking about :-)  .......
here's a link.

HYPERLINK
"http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html"http://gmail.google.com/g
mail/help/about.html

Raven

HYPERLINK "mailto:RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org"RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org