[Artemisia] Arts & Science Display - A thought

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Apr 14 10:47:52 CDT 2005

Actually, there will be a prize at Artemisian Prize for the artists doing scribal arts. In addition, I am really hoping to have a large scribal display at Uprising.  That is the place I really hope people will bring scrolls for display - whether they are the artist or recipient.  I do realize that there are some who would prefer not to bring framed scrolls to Uprising, though.

My thoughts are:
The more the merrier.  Bring them to one, bring them to both.  I will arrange to have a place to display them at both events.  As many of you know, the scribal arts are dear to my heart.

If you are interested in bringing scrolls to either place, please let me know, so I have an idea how much space might be needed.

Thanks for the thought, Constance!!
Thea
THL Theodora of Trebizond
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
For the Glory of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach