[Artemisia] A Request

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Apr 18 15:59:48 CDT 2005

:-There are two Kingdom great offices that NEED to be filled as
:-One is the exchequer.  Maitre Guillaume has done a wonderful job,
:-but he has opened the office for letters of intent.

  I understood from my Baronial Reeve someone had stepped up and was all but
approved for this job.  Did they bow out, or were rejected for some reason?

:-If you are AT ALL interested in either of these offices, please
:-contact the current officers.  Even if you are new to the
:-Society, you may have administrative background that would
:-benefit the Kingdom.

  I agree here, I have been an officer for years, and took my initial office
just over a year after I joined.  Our Baronial Reeve took office within
months after becoming an active member.  Don't think because you are new you
can't help or hold an office.

:-I hope I am not out of line in sending this post.  I am just very
Hardly, I would also suggest you send a copy of your message to the Sage
Advise to be printed.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.