[Artemisia] A Request

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Apr 19 12:42:31 CDT 2005

What a wonderful suggestion, Caointiarn!!

Of course I will.  I am making the trip up there to participate in the roundtable discussion that will take place on that day.  My understanding is that Their Majesties will take written suggestions from those who will be unable to attend Artemisian Prize.

I am also sponsoring a prize for the scribal arts, so bring your stuff!

-thea
"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach

 --- On Mon 04/18, caointiarn < caointiarn1 at juno.com > wrote:

May I interject another request?   Please remember to send your thoughts, opinions and ideas to Their Royal Majesties concerning the Arts and Sciences for our Kingdom.  They would like all commentary to be sent before May 7th, the Day of the Grand Display/ Exhibition in Stan Wyrm.