[Artemisia] Uprising confirmation suggestion

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:50:24 CDT 2005

John Gilson wrote:

You know I can understand why someone would want confirmation by
postal mail if they don't have an e-mail address, but why would anyone
want me to waste the stamps when they have an e-mail address?  I'm
just curious, being bored and having spent the past 4 hours entering
Pre-Registration Data, and of course I figure since I don't know the
answer, I'd ask opinions from everyone who probably does.

Greetings All.
I have a suggestion for next year.  No, it won't help for those who
have already sent in their pre-registration.

Ask those who wish to have a confirmation Snail Mailed to them to
include a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) with their
registration.  Then the only additional expense is printing the form,
and those doing preregistration will see from the SASE that they need
to print out the copy and send it.

Cas (who just printed the form and will send in her registration PRONTO!)
--
Casamira Jawjalny, O.L.
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!!