[Artemisia] Woodland War II Announcemen

Fenton fenton at orderoftherose.org
Wed Apr 27 15:21:58 CDT 2005

Greetings to all!

Terra Sylva is proud to present Woodland War II!!!  (WWII)

The War is upon us!  This unofficial event will be on  May 7th , 2005.  The
event will take place at woodland Park at 300 S. 200 E. in Farmington, UT.
Please visit the website for detailed directions at
http://woodlandwar.orderoftherose.org
<http://woodlandwar.orderoftherose.org/> .  Site opens at 9:00 for all and
closes at 9:00 p.m..  Fighting will start as soon as people want to gear up.
Main rapier scenarios will start around 10-11 a.m. depending on the number
of people currently present.  Mixer melees will start before hand.  Fighting
will stop briefly for a lunch provided by the Loch Salann School of Defense
for a small fee and dinner will be around 5-6 p.m.  Shortly after dinner we
will start up a fire and enjoy some dancing Terra Sylvan style! And/or have
a bardic and dancing for all those that wish to attend.

Woodland wars is primarily a rapier event however if you heavies out there
would like to come and provide a demo it would be much appreciated.
Scenarios for the event are:  (explain briefly)

Confrontation on the main courtyard.  Grand March and ambush.  Land Grab,
which area of woodland would you like to control?  And last but not least
the Castle Battle to decide the Victor of WWII!

For more details on the scenarios and all other information, please see the
website at http://woodlandwar.orderoftherose.org
<http://woodlandwar.orderoftherose.org/> .

Currently have two merchants that will be available on site with a wide
variety of weapons and accessories.

Please pass the word out to the rest of the kingdom.  We had an absolutely
wonderful time last year as anyone that was there will confess We hope to
see you all down here at our beautiful site on the 7th!

Thanks,

Captain Fenton Monterro & Captain Damian Azure

Terra Sylvan Fighters