[Artemisia] Something Odd

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Thu Apr 28 00:11:13 CDT 2005

Greetings All,

I found something odd today, or at least I found it odd.  I was goofing
off online and Googled my name (Lorri Angus in case you want to test
it), the first thing that popped up wasn't really a surprise but the
second one was.  It pulled one of the posts on this list, one of the
posts when the movie King Alfred the Great was being discussed and the
reason it pulled my mundane name was because of the signature in the
email I sent.  This gave me access to all the archived messages as well
as email addresses for the posters.  I tried it with a couple of other
names of list members with the same result.  Does this happen often?
What about other groups?  I don't remember ever seeing one do that but
haven't ever really tested it either.  Does it bother anyone else?  Or
is it just me?

Raven