[Artemisia] RE: Uprising XIX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Apr 29 01:06:12 CDT 2005

Since I've heard this question a few times lately, and I know we all are
last second kind of people, here is the deal (please pass this on to friends
who don't follow this list).

You have until Saturday the 30th to mail me a check or till May 20th to mail
off your pre-reg with certified funds (like a money order).  You can also
hand me personally your Pre-Registration and pay with Check up to April 30th
(One of the reasons I WILL be at Convocation this weekend, Last chance to
hand me a check.)  Or get them in the mail before the post office closes
Saturday April 30th, otherwise, you will need to pay with certified funds,
like a Money Order.  Pre-Registrations will be accepted as long as they are
postmarked by May 20th.  After that, you will have to pay at the gate, and
the gate will NOT accept checks.
Thanks for your time.

:-
:-Is it to late to pre reg or do we have until tomorrow, Friday the 29th of
:-may?
:-Val Bjorn
:-