[Artemisia] Barbarian Bash Update

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Mon Aug 29 22:44:11 CDT 2005

Greetings from the Shire of Crystal Crags:

Just wanted to update everyone on an important new item about Barbarian Bash. For the first time we will have a FOOD VENDOR there all weekend for everyone to enjoy.  He will be selling chicken, turkey legs, beef, kid’s meals, finger foods & some beverages (non-alcoholic of course).  Breakfast is also a very good possibility.  To sum it up, we should have a pretty wide variety of both period and mundane food to satisfy even the most discriminating palate!

Don’t forget, it’s Barbarian Bash X, September 21 – 25.  For more info on schedules and classes go to our website at http://www.crystalcrags.org/CrystalCrags/BarbarianBash05.html

--
With Chivalry & Honor

Lord Alexander Ormskirk