[Artemisia] Campfires at Raptor War

Travis and Kathy Nelson alriccate at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 00:04:00 CDT 2005

Greetings, Fellow Artemisians!

For those who will be attending Raptor War in the
Barony of Arn Hold this weekend, you may have heard
that we will be allowed to have two fire pits this
year. Huzzah!

In order to prevent the event attendees from sitting
around a dark pit each night, we are asking  anyone
who is able to bring a few sticks of firewood to help
feed the fires. We will bring what we have, but it's
not enough to feed two fire pits for the whole
weekend, so any help would be greatly appreciated by
all.

Thank you!

Your extremely grateful event stewards,

Alric and Cate