[Artemisia] Re: King Alfred the Great

Angela Perry angela_s_perry at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:20:42 CST 2005

Actually, I'm shooting for "who made those wonderful costumes! Get me that
person! I must have her!" ;-)

Personally, I probably won't have time to act either, so I offered my minor
costuming skills to the project. They seemed quite pleased to have someone
volunteer sewing hours, which I can do after work without the commute to
Provo.

They're also looking for a site to film, something like a Viking great hall.
(I know, good luck!) But on the off chance you know of something that might
work, drop them a line. Maybe they'll relocate the film to your neck of the
woods!

~Verdiana