[Artemisia] Fw: [SCA_Coursing] Coursing at Estrella

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Tue Jan 4 15:10:22 CST 2005

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "lady_christiaen" <half_pass at hotmail.com>
To: SCA_Coursing at yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:20:07 -0000
Subject: [SCA_Coursing] Coursing at Estrella

Greetings all,

I just wanted to post a quick Estrella coursing update here: although
sadly
Mu'allemah Yasmeena will be unable to attend the war this year, we have
been given permission to run the coursing events in her place. We have
also
been given 2 coveted afternoon time slots this year!! Here is the
schedule:

Thursday 9am
Friday 3pm
Saturday 3pm
Sunday 9am
(all located on the central battlefield)

All hounds are welcome, no matter what breed. Hope to see you there!!
www.estrellawar.org

Christiaen
Kingdom of Caid

Yahoo! Groups Links