[Artemisia] Uprising Weather

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 18:41:35 CDT 2005

In a message dated 6/6/2005 3:32:36 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
white13roses at yahoo.com writes:

Does  anyone really bank on what the weather forecasts
say?  I just plan to  be hit with all types of weather
and pack accordingly (I always have a set  of long
johns no matter what time of year it is!!!!).  Weather
has  a way of changing despite what the forecast  says!

Well geee, uprising weather is really simple.  There will  either be too much
rain, too much snow, too much sun/heat, or too much  wind.  This will
inevitably lead to the nicknames of waterrising,  snowrising, heatrising, or
windrising.  If we couldn't complain about the  weather where would we get the nifty
nicknames?

Lady Constance de la Rose
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom  of Artemisia