[Artemisia] Pavilion for Sale!

Angela Perry angela_s_perry at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:03:30 CDT 2005

Greetings good gentles. Please excuse this blatant sales announcement. I
have a Panther Primitive Oval Marquee that I am taking to Uprising War with
the intent to sell and not bring home! I believe it is a 13x22 with flame
retardant canvas. It is purple and white and many of you have probably seen
me sell out of the pavilion before. It will be set up at Uprising for
hopefully the last time under my “ownerage”. At best guess it would cost
about 2500.00 for a new one this style. I have had it for a few years now
and there are some signs of use. I am asking for 1400.00 OBO. It will be on
merchants row for your perusing pleasure. Please feel free to ask me any
questions by e-mail or at the event.  The tent is “AS IS” with no
guarantees.

Lord Bjorn Johansen (MKA Lee Perry)
jackphead at yahoo.com
435-831-4065