[Artemisia] Looking for Callum

Eoin mac Lochlainn eoinmaclochlainn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 21:37:09 CDT 2005

Hello,

I'm Eoin mac Lochlainn. I'm the Herald for the Incipient Shire of Viridain Fjord in the Kingdom of Meridies. I'm searching for Callum Lamond who had his namd registered in September of 1997 via the Kingdom of Artemisia. Could you please contact me off list at eoinmaclochlainn at yahoo.com

Thank you....

YIS,
Eoin mac Lochlainn

Bubba
"Scar's heal, glory fades...
and all we are left with are the memories made.
 Pain hurts, but, only for a minute...life is short, so, come on and live it...
cause the chics dig it!"