[Artemisia] Reservations for Coronation

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Fri Mar 4 17:12:01 CST 2005

Greetings unto the list:

Feast Reservations for Coronation are moving quickly, I am told by the
feast steward that they will be able to serve 200.  We are now at 150.

I will continue to accept pre-paid reservations for site and feast on
Tuesday(3/8) at Grypon's Lair Fighter Practice and Wednesday (3/9)  at
Loch Salann fighter practice.  Will also be taking and holding unpaid
reservations at that time.

If you do not live in the local area and would like an unpaid reservation
held for you, please contact me off list. Before Tuesday of next week.

Unpaid reservations remaining on the day of the event will go up for sale
after 2:00 that day on a first come basis.

Thank you
Lady Bethoc
Exchecquer, Loch Salann