[Artemisia] A strong Shire is no embarrassment

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Wed Mar 16 06:43:51 CST 2005

> If the groups in Montana really want to fix their situation they should
get  their poop in a group and make some Baronies. Billings is mundanely
MUCH  larger than Missoula. The fact that they STILL haven't got their act
together and gone Barony is an embarrassment.

 Sir Daniel,
 I don't think we have met. I started out in the Society living in the LARGE
Shire of Golden Rivers {Sacramento, CA}  I moved to Artemisia on the eve of
Our first Coronation, and lived in Lewistown.  I have been a member of the
Bronzehelm Shire, living in Billings just 2 years now.  I have been the
Seneschal for maybe 9 months.  I don't remember your name being mentioned in
Shire history or as a member.  What is your personal stake in the matter of
whether the Shire becomes a Barony?   We aren't interested in becoming a
Barony.  Maybe later we'll change our mind.  There is nothing "embarrassing"
about our decision.

Maistreas Caointiarn
Seneschal for Bronzehelm