[Artemisia] Challenge

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Fri Mar 18 14:58:45 CST 2005

Challenge accepted.
Here in the Barony of One Thousand Eyes, not only have we already arranged
demos with the 3 local public libraries for the summer reading program, we
also have appeared on promotional segments on the local Public Access
television channel. This is in addition to the demos we regularly do in the
schools.
:D
-Marcello